1. Recognise the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
2. Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
3. Takes orders over the phone and in person.
4. Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
5. Solicits information about computer needs from customers.
6. Negotiate price for the sale.
7. Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
8. Construct sales pitches and presentations.
9. Travel to areas where needs are projected.
10. Stay abreast of market trends.
11. Assist with the company helpline.
12. Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
13. Demonstrate product features before a sale.
14. Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
15. Negotiate a commercial agreement.
16. Help customers maximise the use of software features.
17. Advise on appropriate user training.
18. Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes.?